Insurance Requirements

Please provide a copy of your declaration page of your most current fire and hazard insurance policy on your townhouse to the HOA.

Insurance that is carried by the Homeowners Association only covers the common areas such as the parking areas and the grounds.  Your unit is a deeded Townhome which means that you own the exterior as well as the interior of your townhome and you must have insurance to cover both.    Please verify with your insurance agent that you do indeed have the correct type of coverage.  And remember to have a copy of your insurance forwarded to the Managing Agents, Thornburg & Associates. Fax it to 828-328-2938 or email it to  . A townhouse owner must insure the structure and the lot it sits